Kitty Cat Family Crochet A Long
This cat family consists of a father, a mother and four little kittens.
In the coming six weeks I’ll publish a part of the pattern. You can find the links to these parts at the end of this post. At the end you can enjoy these lovely cats!
For the main color I used purple acrylic yarn. I used offwhite acrylic yarn for the second color. Of course you’re free to chose the yarn you like. Use the hook size that’s appropriate for that yarn.
If you have any questions or if you would like to stay updated on new patterns, please like my Facebookpage
- main color 650 meters / 710 yards
- second color 480 meters / 524 yards
- one little skein of cotton, grey with glitter yarn
- embroidery yarn: white, pink and lilac
- 2 pairs of safety eyes 6 mm, black
- 1 pair of safety eyes 8 mm, blue
- 2 pairs of sparkle safety eyes 12 mm, pink and silver
- 12 beads 8 mm
- hook size 3,5 mm
- polyester stuffing
- 2 pieces of pipe cleaner